For those of you who haven't heard Jeff and I are expecting our first baby April 13th 2010. We couldn't be more excited! We have waited quite a while for this time in our lives to come, and I can honestly say it is so much more exciting than I had anticipated. I am busy as a bee trying to get as many hours as school as possible so I can make sure that I do not have to go back after I have the baby. Jeff is keeping himself busy during his lonely night working on consulting projects and taking care of his responsibilities as Elders Quorom President. He seriously works harder than anyone I know.
We were able to see our little pinto bean a few weeks ago at our first Dr's appt. I would post a pic , but you really can't see anything. It pretty much just looks like a black blob, but I think it's super cute! I am going to try and update our blog more than once every 6 months so I can document the progress of our growing family. I guess the first thing I will need to do is post a pic of my chubby self, so be excited for the next post!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Big News!
Posted by Kara at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
congrats being a mom is awesome
Ahhh! Kara, I have been SO excited every since I heard the news!! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. I LOVED being pregnant. People thought I was crazy, but I think after the journey it took us to finally get pregnant, pregnancy was SO rewarding. Enjoy!!! Let's get together soon.
I'm glad you finally updated the blog! And this news is definitely Blog Worthy. The family is so excited to have a new little one. Now Belle won't be the baby. That is good :)
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats!! That is so awesome.
Congrats from Jeff's Cali cousins!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! I bet Jeff is so happy! :) And I'm sure you're a darling pregger, Kara.
I am so glad I clicked on your blog! This is the best news ever!! I am so excited for you both. Congratulations! Congratulations!!
Oh my goodness Kara!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to here updates!
Jake and I are beyond excited, we talk about it all of the time and seriously get giddy when we do. We love you guys and can't wait to fall in love with little Jeff and Kara too. Congratulations a million times over. We are also excited that you will be posting more, you just made my day!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment