Well I know that it's been quite a while since my last post. Quite a few things have changed. I started working again, so my status of stay at home mother of zero is null and void. I have chopped off my hair ( about 10 inches of it to be exact), and last but not least I have made a resolution to keep my house nice and tidy. What does this mean for my readers? Well this means that instead of spending all of my days on the computer reading blogs and writing my own, I have actually been out in the real world earning a living. Also I spent the entire day yesterday spring cleaning you can call it, so that means no exciting Memorial Day pics in this post and no pics of my new haircut. But I vow to all of the readers out there new pictures are coming soon. I just need to find something exciting to take pictures of and then they will be posted. So stay patient with me while I get back into the swing of blogging again. I am sure we will find something exciting to do this summer and take a couple pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We want to see the hair pics for sure. Good to see you blogging again.
I'm glad you like your new job.
And I'm just glad you're working again so I don't create jealous fantasies about how awesome it would be to not have a job.
I want to see your hair and now that we are in town we need to get together.
Hey girl. It was fun to hang out with you at Enrichment the other night. You are adorable and fun to be around.
Why don't you post anymore? You're getting lamer and lamer every day.
angeler... I haven't had any exciting pics to post. Hopefully I will get some at the rodeo this weekend so I can update!
Kara we have got to get together sometime soon. It seems like it has been forever. Hope work is going good for you still. love ya meg
Time to up date your blog my girlfriend!
hey kara! i chopped 10 inches off too! it was great to find you on here and catch up! you are such a babe. hope all is well.
Post a Comment