That's right folks! You read it right, I am running a half marathon on August 9th? What is wrong with you I know some of you are asking right now. But to be completely honest I think running is completely addictive. I absolutely love it. Once I have about 4 miles under my belt I feel almost as if I could run forever. Another thing I have been completely into is Bikram Yoga. For those of you who don't know what this is it is a 90 minute yoga class in a room that is anywhere between 105 - 112 degrees with 40% humidity. You basically sweat your guts out for the entire 90 minutes. What is so great about this? I love the sense of accomplishment I have when I have finished the class completing all 26 poses both times with little or no nausea. I think the next class I go to I am going to take before and after pics so you can all see the MAJOR amount of sweat loss during the class. It is so AWESOME! If anyone out there reading this post is interested in attending class with me let me know and we will go. Can't wait to hear from you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I wanna go! He He...I'll already be there. Lets take before and after pics this week
Sound good!
That would be so fun, I want to go with you sometime. I do not want to run the marathon with you though. I think it is awesome that you are going to do it. Have you met our new neighbors? they have kids my kids age, they seemed really nice, you guys should go say hi.
We met the new neighbors on Tuesday night. They seem super nice. It is way fun that they have kids the same age as yours. Cayden and Emma have got to be really excited for new friends.
Hey Kara!! Congrats on the upcoming half. Those are fun races. I'd do it with you, but we could possibly be moving that day. The yoga class sounds awesome. I've heard of it, but never tried it myself. I need to really work on my flexibility!! You guys need to come visit soon...before we move!!
That's great! Good for you. Scott is preparing for his first triathalon...that is on the 8th of Aug. So we'll be thinking of you.
go you chick! that is awesome.. and I totally totally want to do this yoga deal.. I've heard awesome things about this.. I'm moving to provo super soon... I could definitely make the drive to 1. see you.. and 2. do an awesome exercise where we sweat our guts out! how great is that!!!
Hey Kara
You are so great! Can you give me some of your energy and ambition? I think you will do so great. How is everything going. I need to call you. Maybe I will right now. Megan
So I think I could conduct that same yoga class in my house because that's honestly how hot it is. Keep up the good work.
Kara
That is great! I am excited for you!!! Have you been training a lot? I am THINKING about doing one next year... let me know how it went!
You can totally do it. I ran a marathon 2 years ago and all it takes is proper training. Let us know how it goes!
You can totally do it. I ran a marathon 2 years ago and all it takes is proper training. Let us know how it goes!
man sis you guys can be such dorks but you're family so i love ya.
Post a Comment