Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary Boo!


It's hard for me to believe that 3 years ago I married my best friend. Since then many things have happened, we have moved a couple of times, graduated from college, bought a house, and started our lives together. I just wanted to give a shout out to the best husband in the world, which happens to be mine. I love you so much, and appreciate everything you do for our family. You are constantly trying to improve yourself on a daily basis to make our life together better and I really love that about you. You are such a hard worker at everything you do whether you are working at school, your job, or our marriage you always put in 110%. You always make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world and are so patient with me! Thank you for all you do. I love you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Ahhh cute!

Alysha said...

Wow 3 years! Keep up the good work.

H & C said...

i can't believe time has gone by that fast! happy anniversary! 3 years!