Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Provo Canyon Half Marathon

The day came and went just like that! Two hours and 12 minutes of running later I finished the race and felt like a million bucks! Even though my knees were killing, and I might have a big toenail fall off, it was all worth it. The run was beautiful and time just seemed to fly by. The people watching was even better than the beautiful scenery that surrounded us on all sides. We talked and laughed the whole way and decided that we would like to make this run a yearly tradition. So if anyone would like to run with us next year, just let me know!

Just about to cross the finish line.


The spousal support!
Two ridiculously sweaty runners :)

17 comments:

Leisa said...

I am not so sold on the time flying by, but it was a good time. I am really glad you asked me to run that with you. Will you send me the pictures so I can blog about it too?

Kara said...

You bet I will. Consider them sent!

Camber said...

That's great Kara. Nice job! You look great by the way!

H & C said...

nice work girl! and i though 30 minutes of running for my exercise was bad...you rock!

Amberly said...

Congrats. I am so proud of you, next year you should do a full marathon. You are so cute in your little running skirt. Your awesome.

The Hill's said...

Wow good job running! I wish I liked to run. You look so good.

Goodrich's said...

You're a ROCK STAR! I wish I had it in me to be a runner. BTW you look awesome!

Johnson Fam said...

YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME! You are looking great as always!

TyandMar said...

Way to be Kara!! We're way proud of you and I would love to do it with you next year!!

Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy said...

Great Job Kara!!! You look great-

Lindy

aggie107 said...

Kara
Way to go, you really do rock. By the way who took those great pick's.
Love ya, Dad

Alysha said...

I'm jealous I've always wanted to do something like that! Maybe next year with you guys....

Gina said...

Holy cow, I am totally impressed. You look awesome. Let's get together soon!

Amber said...

I am still waiting on you to post the recipe for the delicious breadsticks you make!

Kara said...

Amber,
I am so sorry. I am out of town until the 26th of this month, but I will post it as soon as I get back.

Becky said...

I will run with you next year!! How fun!