I know all of you out in bloggerland are anxiously awaiting the blog about our recent vacation, but my computer that has all the pics on it isn't cooperating right now so you just need to be patient. But I did want to give everyone an update about what has been going on in our lives in the past week. I would say that our lives are generally pretty boring, but in the last 5 day things have been hopping! I have recently decided to go back to school at night and will be starting a cosmetology program in a couple of weeks. Jeff just got a new job working with Omniture this past weekend and I was fired and hired by the company I have been working for all in the same day! The company that I have been working for decided to close down the sales floor, which I had been working with. So when I showed up to work this morning I got the marvelous news that the company is no more. A few minutes after I got that news a person came over from a sister company and offered me a job, so I took it. I am still keeping my eyes open for a job that is a little bit closer to home and pays a bit more, but for today I am going to count my blessings, and be thankful for a job and an extra day of vacation!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nice Kar! That is so funny, you called it. Good Luck at the new job.
Crazy how fast your lives changed. Congratulations on the new jobs though, very exciting! Also, I am very happy that you updated your blog, good job!
Your life is NOT boring. But it has definitly been more exciting in the past few days. Good luck on the job hunt. You are pretty lucky to get hired on the same day of your lay off. What a pain though!
Kara, AWESOME news on you going to cosmetology school!! I know you will be so GOOD at it and you will build up a huge clientele quickly. Tell Jeff congrats on the new job at Omniture. We need to get together. Let's meet in SLC for dinner!! Love ya guys.
Congrats on the jobs!
Hi! I was just going through email addresses when I locked my blog and found your comment. I didn't even know it was there. So good to hear from you! Looks like everything is going super well! Email me at heatherstrong15@hotmail.com if you can't see my blog.
How fun- we found your blog on Tyler's site. So good to keep in touch more with you guys. Good luck with the new jobs and major life changes.
When did you get a blog?
Cute blog friend! Though...I'm sad I just found out about this. :( But, we SO need to get together! I haven't seen you in months! Lets get together soon and maybe you can give me some cooking lessons. ;)
Post a Comment