Why is it sometimes when you think you have it all figured out life throws you a curve ball? Maybe to keep you on your toes, or just to be annoying but that is what has gone on this week. I started hair school this week and absolutely love it! It is so much fun and I love what I am learning, but I no longer have a job and am frantically looking for a new one. So keep me posted if you hear of anything. I am totally flexible and willing to do anything. The only tricky part is that I need my new job to work with my school schedule so we shall see how things go. In other news for the Fuhriman Family, Jeff is absolutely loving his job at Omniture! The good news that is coming from all of this is... At least one of us has a reliable job at the moment! Wish me luck with my job hunt.;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh just go to day school and waitress at nights!!! That's my suggestion!
JEFF!!!! WOW i just found you on Arron and amber's blog what a small world how are you?
hit me up :)
http://www.therobinsfamily.blogspot.com/
Hey Kara! cosmetology school sounds fun!! Good luck finding a job you'll enjoy! I just wanted to let you know I'm making our blog private and want to invite you. Email me at heidikarlyn@yahoo.com your email address!
I agree with Lindy...Although, maybe not waitressing but some other night job like retail. They are hiring this time of year and think of the discounts on clothes or makeup you could get. Anyway, don't stress. You will be fine. Your school schedule is pretty intense in itself. Can't Jeff be the main breadwinner right now until you finish school?? Then you can hang out with me!!
I'm so glad tomorrow is our last day ... Although it was fun to watch the explosives when the cart finally dragged the horses completely down the entire mountain. I'll miss laughing with you here at the front desk. :)
Retail is always looking to hire extra associates at this time of year, and if they like you, they usually keep you on. I'm so proud of you for going back to school!! That is so awesome, though I hear it can be a very grueling program. Good luck, we miss you guys!!
Hey Kara, good luck with finding a new job. I'm really no help...since I'm in the same boat. haha. I'm excited for you to be doing cosmetology school! Keep in touch.
Kara- leave your e-mail address on my blog so I can send you an invite because we're going private and for some reason I don't have your e-mail. See ya over Thanksgiving... you guys are going to St. George, right?
Very Awesome! I hope that your interview went well today.
Post a Comment