Jeff and I went to Hawaii for two weeks in September. It was so much fun! It was great to be able to spend tons of time with my adorable husband just layin in the sun and havin fun! I apologize of all the pictures. Enjoy!
Getting ready to go snorkel.
Jeff tryin on a beautiful coconut bra, oh wait that's a purse!
Our favorite snow cones in Maui. Local Boy Snack Shop, give it a try next time your in town.
Jeff in front of Local Boy Snack Shop
We did see rare spotted owls while we were there, nope those are just my knees!
Just practicing my hula in a parking lot on the Road to Hana.
Our dirty shoes after we hiked up to the Seven Sacred Pools.
The Bamboo Forest
This picture is showing how outdoorsy I am. I did this hike and as the sign says... It's Dangerous!
Just practicing my chimney sweep moves.
My proudest moment ever. I made it to the top of this steep, steep four mile hike!
My adorable hubby and me!
Sunset in Maui
Picture at the top of Diamond Head.
Lounging on the beach
Want to get your teeth bleached, why not do it at the swap meet!
I love Elvis!
Hanauma Bay
14 comments:
How cute! What a fun trip. Glad to finally see some pics. You look really pretty in all the pictures. Hope hair school is going good.
Cute Kara. I'm so jealous, Ty and I have yet to venture over to Hawaii together...eventually we will. You look great and so cute and tan!! Glad you guys had fun.
Great pics! I love it. A little jealous, but I'll be okay...
You are super hot by the way. Do you workout? :) hehe
Yeah you updated! Don't you wish you could move to Hawaii? We just got back last week. Very fun pictures.
Jealous!!! It looks like you had a ton of fun! Can I get your address?
I am so jealous. I am going to plan a trip there in the spring. Any suggestions?
I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun. We miss you guys we loved having you guys as neighbors :)
You Guys Win the "Most Cute and Fun Husband/Wife Ever" Award! I love all those pics. So Jealous!
Geezzz... You are GORGEOUS!!! EVery pic you look amaizing! glad you had a fun time!
So really fast... what is your last name now???
I am dying to go on a fun trip like this! You look amazing and it looks like you guys had such a great time. Let's get together soon!
I want to go to Hawaii too!! Im soo jealous! Im glad you had such a fun trip
Hi Kara! I stumbled upon your blog and what a treat. It looks like you are doing sooo well and are so happy.
My blog is http://www.gordonjuliebird.blogspot.com/
OH MY GOODNESS! I have been thinking about you! Just in case you don't remember does Heidi Fiedler ring a bell. I hope! Anyway I found you through Kelly and Pjs blog. How are you? I hope all is well it is so good to see your blog! you can catch mine at bhhage.blogspot.com. It is so great to see you alive! Talk to you soon! -Heidi
Post a Comment