It is official... I am absolutely the worst blogger ever! So I decided that I would catch everyone up with a wrap up of our holiday season. Jeff and I had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve with my family watching A Christmas Story and wearing our new pj's. On Christmas day we opened presents at our house enjoyed our morning and then headed up to my parents house. Later that night we went to Jeff's mom's and had a great time watching Kung Fu Panda and seeing our adorable niece dress up in her kung fu suit (a nike sweat suite we gave her for Christmas) and fight the bad guys. For New Year's we went over to our favorite friends house and played Deal or No Deal and came home with a bunch of treasures. It was a blast!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Christmas and New Year's Wrap Up
Jeff and I just got home from cruising the Caribbean with my family. It was a blast and hopefully I will have some pictures to post shortly.
Other than making it through the holidays we have just been keeping busy with work and school. I recently have moved to the floor at school and am now taking clients so if you are interested in getting an affordable cut, color, wax, mani, pedi, scalp treatment, or facial call #801-561-2244 to make an appointment with me. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Posted by Kara at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well, well, well. Look who it is. Where were you this morning? (Tuesday)
The Floor!!! Wahooo, its so much fun taking clients! I'm so excited for you, you'll be an awesome stylist!
FRIEND! It has been way too long! I can't wait to come in to your school and get some stuff done! WAHOO. I'll definitely be calling. We need to get together FOR SURE
I can't wait to see your pix from your cruise. P.s. Sorry I am going to call you today when I get off work. Yesterday was a Nutty day. love ya girl.
That;s so fun you're goingto be a stylist. i would take style advice from you. I need all of teh above. Where is your office?
hi sis jordan says hi too. nice blog you got a lot of pics.
kara how do you post your pics on your blog? i don't know how to.
Hi Kara! How fun that you have a blog! I haven't seen you in forever it seems like. How is everything going?!
Post a Comment