Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Because

Today I took pictures of you just because I think you are the cutest thing ever.  Today I took a minute to enjoy the sound of your little cry, and to laugh at how tight you grab my hair and pull it when you are giggling.  I realized today that in the blink of an eye you will not longer be my little baby, but will soon be a boy so I better enjoy and savor the time I have with you right now.  So here is a list of the things I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE about you:


your gummy smile
the way you grin at me in the middle of the night when I go in your room to feed you
the way you drool all over everything and everyone
that most times you poop a little when you fart and it makes me laugh
how you love to try and hold your bottle
your grabby hands
your ears and how they poke out a little at the top
your long skinny legs
your huge skinny feet
the tuft of hair on the top of your head
your teeny tiny bum cheeks
how your hair flips up at the back of your neck when you lay down
how you love to play with your toes
when you pull your binky out of your mouth and try to put it back in
watching your face when you roll over from your belly to your back, you always look surprised
how your tiny chin pokes down from your newly chubby cheeks
when you grab at your ears when you get tired
your pretend cry
how you burry your head in my chest when you're tired
your blue eyes
your dimple when you smile, it's just like your Dad's
how you cry when I try to suck out your nose
and last but not least how you love to kick your legs like crazy when I'm trying to change your diaper

You are such a cutie pie and we feel so blessed to be your parents.  You bring so much joy and happiness into our lives and we wouldn't be complete without you.  I love you always and forever! 

1 comments:

TyandMar said...

He is so cute. So so cute.
I still consider Harrison my baby. Should I not?!
:)