Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Name is Klive and I Like Rice Cereal

Yesterday I took Klive in for his 2nd and final weight check.  He did awesome!  Our little buy tipped the scales at a whopping 13 lbs. 1/2 oz and is now 25 inches long.  He is now in the 4th percentile for his weight and the 25th percentile for his height.  Not only did we find out that he is growing like he should, but we also got the go ahead to start him on stage 1 solid foods and that he now can go 6-8 hours a night without eating.  I left the Doctors office energized and ready to start baby boot camp right away!  (This waking up ever 4 hours in the night to feed my sweet little one has really taken a toll on my sanity)

Last night once we got home from family night we got our little man ready for bed and his first taste of rice cereal, and to my surprise he seemed to like it!






As far as waking up every 4 hours to eat last night Klive went 6 1/2 hours before he woke up so we didn't even have to start bootcamp.  I'm not sure if he slept so well due to the cereal or a sleep sounds cd that I bought.  But whatever the change is from I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it sticks!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

It looks like he is chunkin' up!!! Way to go! Sooo darling~

Hope we see ya soon!

Lindy

Leisa said...

My kids always slept longer at night after I started them on solids. Yay! Good job Klive (and parents)!