Happy Birthday buddy! I can't believe you have already been here on this beautiful Earth for six months. When I think about it the time has flown by... Must be because we are having so much fun being your parents! I couldn't ask for a better boy. You really are the sweetest most huggable and cute baby out there. Ever since you've chunked up I find myself squeezing your chubby legs and cheeks and kissing your very round face all over! I adore being your mom and thank my Heavenly Father daily for trusting me with the the large responsibility of raising you. You bring so much joy into my life and even though your Dad and I were married for almost 5 years before you came along I sometimes find it hard to remember what our life was like without you.
In your short life you have been privy to many experiences. You have been on a diet (by accident), flown on a plane, rolled off the couch, tasted ice cream, almost choked on a raspberry chunk, rubbed the hair on your head and grown it back, and during all of these things you have found time to nap and play!
Buddy we love you so much! We hope you had a great day today on your half birthday!
PS. Thanks for hamming it up during your photo session today!
PPS. Here are a few of my favorites
Hey pal - I can't even tell you how much we love you. It's so crazy, your mom and I are just blown away every day at how we can love you more and more all the time. You are the sweetest little guy, you're just so patient and lovey and just plain stinkin' cute!
We have experienced so much more joy in our lives ever since you've come along. We think we're starting to see some little personality traits coming out and we love it. One think is for sure, we know you're a wild man! You're just soooo busy all the time. Everyone always tells us that we're really in for it when you become mobile, because, they say, most kids your age just kinda' sit and hang out, but you have to have your hands on something or be looking at something - you just have to be doing something (you're kind of like your dad that way), and we get such a kick out of it.
From the day you were born we knew you were a smart little whipper-snapper. I always remember how you hadn't pooped after 24 hours or something, so the nurse said she was going to get something to make you poop (a thermometer they would've had to put up your poor bum). By the time the nurse got back, you had done it yourself - as if to say "No thanks, I don't need your stinkin' thermometer..."
We love that you're so much like your mom - always interested in ALL the people around you. This week while we were in Phoenix with you was sooo fun, and it was hilarious to watch you look at everybody. We would be in a restaurant feeding you, and every time somebody would walk by, you would push your bottle out of your mouth and make sure you watched somebody go by, until you couldn't see them anymore. Then, whenever someone would be talking to you or your mom and dad, you would always give them your full attention... usually followed by a big 'ol gummy grin! People LOVED you and always talked about how cute it was that you were so attentive.
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you, as your old man, that I love you more than anything in the whole world (except for your mom of course, I love her as much as I love you)! You're the best - so fun, so happy, so lovey, so sweet, so cute. Your mom and I just can't get enough of you and your cutest laugh and smiles. Thanks for being the best little guy that parents could ask for. Happy half-a-year!





8 comments:
how cute!!! I've got to meet this little guy! Want to hang out soon?
Oh my gosh, sooo cute! I didn't know he had chunked up so much. He is adorable and I hope I get to meet him someday. Congrats on being the lucky parents of this amazing little guy.
oh my heck!!! i LOVE these! he is so darling!! way to go :) who did the pictures??
Seriously, where did all that chub come from?! He is so cute and smiley. What a handsome little buddy.
Holy cow... he chunked up and I LOVE IT! I just want to give those cheeks a little kiss. He'll probably be walking next time I see him. What a cutie pie!
Those are some stinkin' cute pictures! Give him extra hugs an kisses from us. We are so glad to have another baby in the fam and so glad we get to hang out with you once a week. Thanks for sharing his sweet cheeks with us, even after he's had to get his shots. Love you little man!
Those pictures are SO cute! I guess it's because your baby is. Good work, guys! :)
so sweet. You'll be so glad you wrote these things down. He is adorable!
Post a Comment