Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jeff's Commercial Debut!

To all the viewers of the blog who were excited to see Jeff's commercial debut I have some bad news. I tried to upload the video to google videos so I would be able to post it on my blog. Well after three hours of waiting for the video to upload I watched it and what did I hear? A bunch of screeching. You could see everything but without sound it was no good. So I apologized to everyone who was anxiously awaiting the arrival of that video to the blog. If you are really wanting to see it come over and we can watch it together!

6 comments:

Lindy said...

I want to see it!! try to download it again- what a movie star!!!

lindy

Cam and Chaly said...

Good work on the blog! We are excited to be able to see whats going on in your lives!

Lindy said...

Hey- I removed your comment on my blog for your protection. It had your phone # on it and I don't think we want to broadcast that across the world wide web!!!

Thanks though- I think I want to do it just don't know if I want to drive all the way out to draper. I don't know though- Maybe!

lindy

Lindy said...

Thanks!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Hey Dude... Where's the swim suit picture you promised me? Thanks for the shoutout on your blog sistah... do you mind if I post a link to your blog on mine?
BEX

Sheena Menke said...

Thanks for letting us tag along and bowl with you guys, we had a blast! Now we need to schedule a viewing of Jeff's celebrity stardom.