
I know there are some of you in bloggerland that probably wonder what a stay at home mother of zero does all day. Well to be completely honest with you most of the time I am cleaning up messes that I make during the day. Many of you know that I am a very clumsy person, I trip all the time I always spill my food at dinner so on and so forth. But lately I have been impressed by my lack of clumsyness. I haven't fallen once during this brutal winter weather which is amazing. It has been about two months since the last time I fell down my stairs. So apparently I began to get a little cocky about my skill. So today I came home from the gym and went to the fridge to pour myself a glass of fruit punch (my favorite). I poured my glass without any complications and put the pitcher of juice back into the fridge. Low and behold I must of only put the pitcher 1/4 of the way onto the shelf because about 2 seconds late the whole entire 2qt pitcher minus the 8 ounces I poured into my glass spilled onto the kitchen floor! It was such a mess I wish I could have blamed it on a two year old but no, it was all me!
5 comments:
aw, that's sad. you were about to enjoy your favorite beverage when it all came crashing down! i hate that! just wait till you get kids...then you really can blame them for everything! it's beautiful!
Kara you are the cutest. Thanks for the laugh (but sorry you had to clean up a mess).
Who needs kids when you can make the messes all by yourself? Did the red stain ever come out of the tiles?
haha, stay at home mother of zero. haha.
You totally sound like me with the clumsiness. I was just boasting to a friend that I hadn't had a bad fall in a year. I think exercising more has helped my coordination, although I did trip over nothing just a week ago when I was wearing flats (I live in heels). My co-workers laughed because they had heard me speak of the clumsiness but had never witnessed it until that day. I say as long as we can laugh at ourselves then it's okay. Although I do prefer to laugh at someone else be clumsy so that I know I'm not alone :P
Post a Comment