Friday, February 1, 2008

How Much Have You Changed In 8 Years?

I saw this and thought it was funny to look back and see just how much my life has changed:

8 years ago............. Feb. 1, 2000
1. How old were you? 16
2. Where did you go to school? Hillcrest High School
3. Where did you work? Every Monday and Wednesday I would go clean my dad's office building. (cleaning toilets, taking out the garbage, ect...)
4. Where did you live? Sandy
5. Where did you hang out? Mostly at the school for drill team practice, Brecke's, Jen's, Dean's
6. Did you wear contacts? Yup
7. Who was your best friend? Jen
8. How many tatoos did you have? None
9. How many piercings did you have? Just my ears
10. Did you drive a car? You bet! A white 1987 volkswagon jetta
11. Had you been to a real party? Yes
12. Had you had your heart broken? Nope
13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/ Divorced? I believe I was taken. You know the first boyfriend ever!

4 years ago........... Feb. 1, 2004

1. How old were you? 20
2. Where did you go to school? Good old Salt Lake Community College
3. Where did you work? Zephyr Technology Solutions
4. Where did you live? Sandy
5. Where did you hang out? Pretty much all over, I did spend quite a few Saturday nights at Trolley Square salsa dancing
6. Did you wear contacts? Yes
7. Who was your best friend? My mom, megan, Laura
8. How many tatoos did you have? zero
9. How many piercings did you have? one
10. Did you drive a car? Yes, a green 1996 dodge neon
11. Had you been to a real party? quite a few
12. Had you had your heart broken? Yes quite a few times
13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken, Tyson Oldroyd
14. Any kids? nope

Today.............. Feb 1, 2008
1. How old are you ? 24
2. Where do you go to school? No where I am graduated! U of U
3. Where do you work? No where I am a stay at home mother of zero
4. Where do you live? Lehi, UT
5. Where do you hang out? At home a lot, my parents, Leisa's, WW's
6. Do you wear contacts? I sure do
7. Who is your best friend? Jeff, Laura, Becky, Laurel, Leisa
8. How many tatoos do you have? none
9. How many piercings do you have? ears
10. Do you drive a car? Yes a white 2007 Mazda 3 hatchback
11. Have you been to a real party? too many to count!
12. Have you ever had your heart broken? sure have!
13. Are you Single/Married/Taken/Divorced? Married (hence the marital bliss I have been experiencing these past two and a half years)
14. Any kids? nope, not yet

1 comments:

Mindy said...

How funny! I am now obsessed with reading other's blogs and rarely update my own (no matter how much Ben wants me to get rid of his birthday post)!
My sister used to date Troy Oldroyd, any relation to your former love?