Since my life has been pretty uninteresting lately I decided to post a list of things that I am totally in LOVE with!
1. Laundry that smells delicious! For those of you who haven't used this before it smells like lavender vanilla. I love to do laudry because it makes my house smell like a wonderful smelling laundromat!
2. MAC makeup. I know I have posted about this before but seriously I can't get enough of the stuff!
3. French dip sandwiches. I know this is a totally wierd thing to be in love with but honestly I could eat them three time a day every day. French dips for breakfast, lunch, and dinner baby!

4. McDonald's ice cream cones. These are soooooooo awesome! And the best thing is.... It's only 3 points!
5. This one I am sure is no surprise to those of you who read my blog but I am so in love with Weight Watchers! Also to go along with that I am in love with the friends I have made at ww and I am in almost in love with the body that weight watchers has helped me obtain! For those of you out there who haven't tried it this program ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:
I LOVE the smell of clean laundry!!! French dips are on my favs list as well and the hot fudge sundaes at McDonalds are seriously one of the best things in the whole world, (never tried their ice cream cones). You forgot to mention #6. Lila Shai Menke, your favorite 15 month old little girl ever and #7. Jake and Sheena Menke, your good friends that you think are awesome! There, I helped you out a bit.
You are so funny. Soap, makeup, sandwiches, icecream, and weight watchers....these are your favs, huh? What about your sis-in-law??
Post a Comment