Last night Jeff and I stayed at my parents house because we heard conditions were really crazy at our house. My nephew and sister in law who live a little ways up the road had to sleep at the elementary school because the wind was blowing up to 70mph and there were white out conditions. So this is what I came home to
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Oh the Snow!
Posted by Kara at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
If you are going to move across the street anyway then just move a little further over to our neck of the woods. that would be the best!! I can't believe you shoveled that by the way- you are superwoman. it was crazy last night though, I thought our house was going to blow over.
Somehow I'm thinking Jeff did the digging out. Unless "digging out" means sitting in your slippers in front of the window with a cup of hot chocolate watching Jeff shovel snow... In that case, you probably did that digging out.
Becky, I am dead serious I did it! I know you are only supposed to get 4 excercise points per day but I counted that workout as 10!
Did you really shovel that? We are lazy, we just waited until the shoveler guys came to do it. Your blog is so cute. We need to get together and have a game night or something soon, we miss you guys.
Amberly
I finally updated for you! Sorry it's been so long.
I believe that you shoveled that! I can't remember a snowier winter than this one. Maybe staying at the school was best. We were warm and save and couldn't even hear the wind. Next time take a picture of you doing snow angels in your snow pants!!
I don't know you, but you are adorable. I live in Texas, but I went to Alta. I need to read blogs of people trying to lose weight. I need all the help that I can get! You are a doll. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment