Since my last post was about things I heart I thought I would post some pics of people I really heart! For those of you who are out there wondering if you made my picture post the answer is probably not, considering I have decided to post pics of my ohana. (For those of you out there in blogger land who aren't Hawaiian or haven't seen Lilo and Stich Ohana means FAMILY)
This is my hunky husband in Hawaii when we visited a nude beach! (Just joking he totally had his swimsuit on and we didn't even realize how funny this picture really is until we got home and looked at it on the computer)
Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. These are two of the most FABULOUS people I know!
This is my family Dad, Mom, Brother, Me, and my Hubby!
This is my bro, Jeff, me, my grandma, my great aut, my great uncle, and my grandpa
14 comments:
Ooohh, so cute! Ohana...makes me want to take a trip back to Hawaii.
I can't believe how big Blake is!!! I still remember when we were at your house...and you were babysitting him, and he wanted to run away...so you got his stuff and told him he could leave...and went towards the door, and he started crying and said he didn't want to leave. So cute! He was so little then. How old is he now? How are your parents doing? Tell them I say hello.
Love all the Hawaii pics. Wish we could've come. It was great to see you guys last weekend!
Cute couple you two are! Love this post....It's always good to write down our loves!
You have a great family Kara! Actually we all have a great family--don't we? We are so lucky to have eachother and to have our wonderful Grandma Tutu and Grandpa Virg!
Where's MY picture? Hmmm?
Kara! I love your blog!! You are so great, I love to people watch too! It looks like your trip was fun! What a nice getaway
HEY MS. Kara!!! So, I tracked you down;-) I had to laugh when I was reading through Lacey's comments and you said you found her on my blog;-) He he, I didn't you read my blog. I feel so special now:-) You have a cute blog!
Kara!!!
Hey it was good to hear from you. You are gorgeous and you look so happy. How long have you been married? How is being a stay at home mom of Zero going? love ya!
I moved back about 5 months ago. I was living in beautiful sunny St. George!! oh how I miss that sun!!! But Boise is treating me very well.
Hi Kara! How fun to run into your blog! I was a friend of Jeff's a long time ago at BYU! It looks like you two are loving life and having a blast! I love that you say you're a stay at home mom of ZERO! I might have to steal that line.. it just sounds so much better!! Tell Jeff hello from me and my husband as well. Take care!!
Kara! I found you through Aimee's blog. Send me your email address to spangs_80@yahoo.com so I can add you to view my blog since it's set to private. Love all the Hawaii pics, wish I could be there.
Miss Kara, it is time for an update. You got a new job, planned an awesome enrichment, hung out with the Menkes and I'm sure many more things...so get posting.
you are such a beautiful girl!! awesome photos! i heart hawaii!!
Post a Comment