10 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I think I am addicted to clothes. It doesn't matter if I am buying them for myself, my husband, me nieces or nephews I just love to buy them! I love to look at them smell them and just imagine how awesome it would be to be able to buy clothes for people all day long. Oh, by the way that would be my perfect job. I love to dress people doesn't really matter who I just love to do it!
2. This is kind of funny since I love shopping, but I will never spend over $40 on one thing. I am all about quantity instead of quality. Kind of wierd I know, but I just can't help myself. I love to see how many things I can buy with the least amount of money.
3. When I am the mother of teenagers I want to have an awesome house so that my kids will always be hanging out at my house. Not because I want to have the coolest house or anything like that. I want to be able to spy on them so I know what they are up to at all times, and keep them out of trouble.
4. Oh I am also obsessed with MAC makeup. I love going to the counter and looking at all of the pretty things. The funniest thing about it is that there is a really beautiful man (he is gay and very well groomed) that works at the MAC counter in Fashion Place mall and whenever he is helping me and tells me something would be really pretty. I ALWAYS BUY IT!
5. I love to people watch! I could go sit in the airport and stare for hours. I just think people are pretty interesting, especially when observing them in their natural habitat.
6. I am always freezing! Even if it is 70 degrees in my house I always turn on the fire and sit on the couch snuggled up in a blanket. Even in the middle of the summer.
7. I loved the Twighlight series about the vampires. I am not much of a reader, but this series was soooooooooo good! I was finishing each book in a couple of days and they are long books!
8. I don't like to get flowers because they die. They are so beautiful for a couple of days, but then you have to throw them in the garbage. What a waste! So instead my husband buys me shirts!
9. My husband has an impecable sense of style! He picks out the cutest clothes for me. Whenever I am out and about wearing something he has picked out I always get tons of compliments.
10. I am a cronic nail, zit, eybrow picker. I love to pick at everything on my own body. I never pick at other people. I am always afraid it would hurt them. I don't think Jeff knew this when he married me, but now he calls me Little Miss Pick and Pull.
and last but not least I am a blog stalker. I will read people's blogs even if I don't know them.
I officially tag everyone who takes a look at this blog!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Kara at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
K, Kara...2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 I totally feel you on. Except for me it isn't MAC makeup, it is Lancome- I LOVE their mascara. Oh and on 10 I definitely pick at other people, especially my poor husband. About 8, I could not agree more, take your 20 bucks and get me something I won't throw away in a week. Anyway, love the post.
Thanks for this tag of yours. Sheena made me blog about it.
I am keeping both you and Jeff in the back of my mind in case I need to buy clothes for anyone as a gift.
And dont think we arent on to you wives that spend under $40 ten times in a week.
kara!
its been years... im so glad to be re-united through the great source of blogging and internet! you look so awesome in your pics.. your such a beautiful girl and you look so so happy! i love you blog and im excited to keep up to date on lives ive missed out on! you can either find me by stocking blogs :]] or @ www.thewhirlwindsoflife.blogspot.com
so good to run into you again!!
<3
krista
Post a Comment