I want to apologize to all the people out there who check blogs daily. I knew it had been awhile since the last time I posted, but I didn't realize that the last time I posted was in February and we are almost in April. PATHETIC! Well I am here to say that I will not let this happen again. So here is a run down of the Fuhriman Family's month of March. We had a fun month. We were able to go to Market Street Grill with our friends the Menke's and the Bull's. We had such a great time and I got to eat crab, my favorite!
We also celebrated Easter. On the Friday before Easter we went to Jeff's mom's to color Easter eggs. This was loads of fun! Unfortunately the only picture I got was with Belle. If you look closely you can see that her fashion sense is becoming very similar to mine! We both were wearing dresses over dark denim jeans. It was so cute that we were twinners!

Last but not least this month we had an Easter Brunch with our friends the Monfredi's and the Menke's. It was so much fun! First reason why is because people came over to our house to hang out. Second, I hosted a little Easter egg hunt for the little girls! It was so much fun and they were so cute running around trying to find the eggs. Third, I had the most delicious food! We had waffles, eggs, sausage, this buttery sugary muffins, and scrumtious fruit.


10 comments:
Hooray for a new post!!! Well done Kara. I am also happy that we were mentioned, we are honored, really. That Easter breakfast at your place really was so much fun. The food was amazing and Lila loved finding the eggs. She hides them seriously everyday and then goes around and finds them again, it's pretty cute. Thanks again for hosting.
rebeccamccubbins@hotmail.com
Let me at those naked pics!!
please let me in!! annagr8@aol.com
btw, totally HOT shoes! love love love
Kara,
I don't know if you remember me or not. I am Stephanie (Galloway) Toyn. I was excited to find your blog! It sounds like things are going well for you. Feel free to look at my blog at:
http://blog.nstoyn.com
Thanks for the link!!! I have you down now. I am loving the blog...and that we got to go to Market Street with you guys. So much fun.
Shaundee
Becky (Diet COke & Zingers) mentioned that you wanted to check out my blog. Email me swizzzlepop@gmail.com (yes 3 z's).
I love me some Crab at Market Street!
Your blog is so cute, I am glad that you guys had such a wonderful easter. Belle is getting so cute. Hey I have a new link to my blog. it is www.chuckandamber.blogspot.com I am trying to make it safer and not include our last names. Thanks
Amberly
You look great and I LOVE those shoes!
you guys look great. kara, it looks like you are slowly withering away. well chaly and I are moving down there this summer. we will have to get together and do some fun stuff.
Post a Comment