Thursday, May 6, 2010

The last 3 weeks

PS. Don't mind my gigantic belly in the above pictures, I am still working on that!

We also were able to celebrate Klive's 1 week birthday.  It was pretty fun.  I made a cake, took some pictures and he even got a present.  A Bob Revolution stroller!  Actually don't ever tell him this, but the present was more for me than him, but I think he liked it.  He got to take his first walk, and it must have been pretty soothing because he fell asleep within about 30 seconds.

We also have found a little bit of time to get some rest!




3 comments:

Aubrie West said...

So cute! Enjoy the rest while it lasts. Once they hit six weeks they don't sleep all the time. :) So fun! I want to come see you. Call me when you get a chance.

TyandMar said...

He's so cute! Glad we got to finally meet and hold him!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

So sweet! He is a handsome little guy!